Navy pasta with minced meat - 3 step by step recipes
In the article, we will talk about the dish that my mother was constantly preparing. She told how to cook navy pasta with minced meat at home, and I will share the recipes with you.
Today, chefs cook pasta, cannelloni, or fettuccine using durum wheat pasta. At the end of the last century, there was no such diversity. Then people cooked pasta, which were seasoned with butter and served on the table with cutlets or boiled pork.
Classic recipeIngredientsServings: - + 6
- pasta 350 g
- minced meat 400 g
- onion 1 pc
- butter 20 g
- vegetable oil 1 tbsp. l
- mustard 1 tsp
- green onions for decoration
- salt, pepper to taste
- Pour water into a large pot and place on the stove. In a boiling liquid, send the pasta and cook, stirring occasionally, otherwise stick together.
- While the pasta is boiling, peel and finely chop the onion. Fry chopped onion in oil until golden. Then send the mince into the pan.
- Stir the contents of the pan constantly, otherwise the stuffing will stick together and you get a lump. When the minced meat brightens, salt, sprinkle with pepper and add a little homemade mustard, which will add the spice to the finished dish.
- When the meat mass is browned, add a few tablespoons of water from the pasta pan to the pan. Put the finished pasta in the pan, add the butter, mix gently and leave on the stove for a few minutes.
Sprinkle with chopped herbs before serving. A green onion matches perfectly with navy pasta, the cooking technique of which I have described.
How to cook pasta navy in the oven
Pasta with minced meat is a dish that even children know about. Previously, it was prepared on ships, since pasta, like specially prepared meat, has a long shelf life. The delicacy obtained from these products was characterized by high energy value and fit into the diet of physically working sailors.
Over time, this excellent dish began to be prepared using stews. It is easier to transport than corned beef. After the advent of innovative food storage technologies, the navy forgot about this dish, and housewives borrowed the recipes created by the cooks.
I mastered the technique of cooking this masterpiece in the oven. Something tells me that the overwhelming majority of users who visit the site will like the recipe that I will describe, because pasta with the addition of meat under a cheese crust, cooked in a gentle sauce, tastes delicious.Ingredients:
- Stuffing - 500 g.
- Macaroni - 300 g.
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Hard cheese - 80 g.
- Milk - 1.5 cups.
- Butter - 4 tbsp. spoons.
- Flour - 4 tbsp. spoons.
- Nutmeg - 0.25 teaspoons.
- Pepper, salt.
- First of all, boil the pasta in salted water and discard in a colander.
- Peel, wash and chop the medium onion. Send the prepared onions to the skillet with minced meat and sauté for about fifteen minutes stirring. At the very end, mince the salt and sprinkle with pepper.
- Make the sauce. Melt the butter in a small container, gently introduce the flour and pour the milk. Stir the sauce constantly so that there are no lumps. Salt the mixture and remove from heat.
- In a greased form, put the boiled pasta with minced meat and pour in the sauce. On top of dressing, make a layer of grated cheese. The dish is ready to be sent to the oven.
- In an oven heated to two hundred degrees, cook for about twenty minutes. Take out the finished delicacy, divide it into portions, put it on plates and serve.
You can also prepare a dish without nutmeg. Instead, I recommend taking your favorite spices and seasonings. It does not hurt to decorate the masterpiece with sprigs of greenery.
Navy pasta is considered the perfect combination of meat and side dish. They are combined with vegetable salads or pickled vegetables. Ideally, serving is recommended with adjika.
Navy pasta with vegetables
The dish discussed in the article is simple, well-known and quick to prepare. Consider the technique of cooking navy pasta with vegetables. This simple recipe has a couple of highlights - the use of vegetables, thanks to which the treat gets a new taste and aroma, not to mention vitamins. Even pasta comes to readiness in the liquid that is formed during the stewing of minced meat and vegetables.Ingredients:
- Macaroni - 500 g.
- Onion - 2 heads.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Sweet pepper - 2 pcs.
- Tomatoes - 2 pcs.
- Stuffing - 500 g.
- Garlic - 2 cloves.
- Vegetable oil, pepper, salt.
- Peel the onions and cut into quarters of the rings. Place a cauldron on a stove, heat oil in it and lightly fry the onions. Add grated carrots here, mix and stew so that the vegetables soften.
- Next to the cauldron, send the stuffing. Mash it well and fry for 10 minutes stirring. This time is enough for the meat mass to reach half-preparedness, and the vegetables let the juice go.
- Add coarsely chopped peppers along with chopped tomatoes without skin. After ten minutes, put the chopped garlic, salt and spices into the cauldron.
- While preparing a dressing of minced meat and vegetables, boil the pasta until half cooked. I advise you to add a little vegetable oil and spices to boiling water.
- Throw the pasta into a colander, put it in a cauldron and mix. If there is little liquid, add a little water in which they were boiled. It remains to cover the dishes and cook the dish for the time indicated on the pasta bag.
I think you are convinced that changing a standard dish and saturating with vitamins is easy. Before serving, be sure to sprinkle the treats with greens and cheese chips, and on the edge of each plate make a small slide of homemade mayonnaise.