Chicken Salad with Pineapples - 4 Step-by-Step Recipes
Chicken fillet is a versatile product from which an unimaginable number of dishes are prepared. Among them is a salad with chicken and pineapple, 4 recipes of which I will describe. The young ladies like this light snack very much, because it is incredibly tasty and perfectly decorates the table.
The classic recipe involves the use of chicken, hard cheese, canned pineapple and mayonnaise. By the way, with homemade mayonnaise, the salad is much tastier. If desired, include crackers, canned corn, potatoes, mushrooms, eggs, various herbs and spices in the dish.
Believe me, even gourmets who try not to combine meat products with fruits will like the taste of a classic salad with chicken and pineapple.IngredientsServings: - + 4
- hard cheese 100 g
- chicken fillet 300 g
- egg 3 pcs
- canned pineapples 1 can
- mayonnaise 50 g
- greens for decoration
- Boil the chicken until tender with the addition of a spoonful of salt. You can add some spices to the pan. As a result, a wonderful broth will remain, which can be used to prepare other delights.
- I boil eggs in a separate bowl. While the chicken is being prepared, I pass the hard cheese through a coarse grater, and peel the boiled eggs and chop them into small cubes. I chop the finished meat in the same way.
- I mix the prepared products and season the salad with mayonnaise. I serve to the table in a large salad bowl or portioned dishes, previously decorated with chopped herbs and grated cheese.
It takes me no more than half an hour to cook. Salad combines with various dishes, and to taste it is able to compete even with the famous Caesar.
Salad with Chicken, Pineapple and Mushrooms
When a holiday is approaching, each hostess begins a search for recipes for delicious salads. In general, a salad with chicken, pineapple and mushrooms is a storehouse of useful trace elements. Pineapple is rich in dietary fiber and vitamins that improve the digestive system. Beijing cabbage contains important acids.Ingredients:
- Canned Pineapples - 200 g.
- Chicken fillet - 300 g.
- Champignons - 300 g.
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Beijing cabbage - 200 g.
- Onion - 1 head.
- Pomegranate - 1 pc.
- Mayonnaise, vegetable oil, laurel, pepper and salt.
- I peel and chop the onion. I carefully pour the mushrooms with water and cut into thin slices. In a small frying pan, heat the oil, fry the onions until golden, add mushrooms, mix and fry until cooked. At the end, salt and pepper.
- Boil the chicken to a soft state in salted water. Add a couple of laurel leaves and a few peas of pepper to the broth. When the meat has cooled, chop it into small cubes.
- I cut the canned pineapples into small pieces, and pass the boiled eggs in advance through a grater. I recommend chopping Chinese cabbage in moderate slices.
- I am starting to form a salad. I spread the meat on the dish and give it a square, oval or round shape. Lubricate the meat layer with mayonnaise and spread the chopped pineapples.
- The next layer is made from cabbage, then mushrooms fried with a beam are used. Next, I make a layer of grated eggs, pre-mixed with a small amount of mayonnaise.
- Lastly, I sort the pomegranates into individual grains and put them on a shaped salad in a grid. To decorate the finished delicacy, I recommend using fresh herbs or figures from boiled vegetables.
In my lifetime I had to try a wide variety of snacks. Not every dish of this kind will be able to compete on equal terms with this excellent salad. In addition, I draw your attention to the "Pomegranate bracelet", easy to prepare and delicious salad.
Salad with Chicken, Pineapple and Walnuts
My family likes a salad with chicken, pineapple and walnuts for its delicate taste and incredible satiety. And I fell in love with him for the high speed of cooking.
It takes me about twenty minutes to prepare a salad, provided that the chicken is cooked in advance.Ingredients:
- Chicken Breast - 400 g.
- Canned pineapples - 1 can.
- Walnuts - 70 g.
- Mayonnaise - 3 spoons.
- Boil until tender chicken fillet. When the meat has cooled, grind in small cubes or a thin straw.
- I chop the canned pineapples into cubes. Initially, I bought chopped pineapple slices, but practice has shown that it is much more convenient to work with pineapple rings.
- For chopping walnuts I do not use a knife, rolling pin or any other kitchen utensils, because it turns out too small crumbs that do not look appetizing. Grind with your hands.
- I combine the chicken with pineapple and nuts, then add mayonnaise and mix. I do not recommend taking a lot of sauce, thanks to pineapple juice, the salad is already quite juicy.
To make the family meal a success, serve this salad on the table along with baked goose.
Smoked Chicken and Pineapple Recipe
Smoked chicken is an incredibly delicious product. What to say about the salads, which it is part of. They have a simply divine taste. Another advantage of smoked chicken is that it combines perfectly with a variety of products. A vivid proof of this is a salad with smoked chicken and pineapple.Ingredients:
- Smoked Chicken - 400 g.
- Canned Pineapples - 200 g.
- Sweet pepper - 1 pc.
- Canned Corn - 150 g.
- Hard cheese - 150 g.
- Chili pepper - 1 pc.
- Mayonnaise - 5 spoons.
- I prepare the cheese. I use hard varieties characterized by a neutral taste. I cut into rectangles or cubes of small size. So that the cheese does not stick to the knife, in the process of cutting, the blade is periodically wetted in water. Before cutting, it does not hurt to keep the cheese in the refrigerator for a bit.
- I use smoked chicken breast or filet. I cut the meat into small pieces or tear it into thin strips with my hands.
- Dice pineapples and mix with chicken, after adding chopped hot pepper.
- In sweet pepper I cut the stalk, remove the seeds, wash and cut into moderate slices, then send to the meat and pineapple.
- In a bowl with these ingredients I send the crushed cheese with canned corn and mix.
- Dressed salad dressing with light mayonnaise without a specific flavor. In general, a purchased mayonnaise in a salad should not be felt. After thorough mixing, I transfer the treats to the salad bowl and serve to the table, decorating with parsley.
I have a salad recipe with smoked chicken in the column "New Year's salads." My family cannot imagine a New Year's table without this snack.