Delicious beef broth soups - 10 step-by-step recipes
Beef stock is a healthy and aromatic, low-fat base. Excellent preparation for future culinary creations. What soup to cook on beef broth? The choice is huge, I will consider 10 delicious and quick step-by-step recipes for beef broth soups.
The number of cooking options at home is limited only by the available ingredients, the amount of free time, culinary skills and the hostess's fantasy.
Cooking soup is best from beef pulp or meat on the bone. Before cooking, remove pieces of fat, tendon and film. Properly made beef broth is transparent, with a rich aroma. It is this broth that is suitable for cooking soup.
Light beef broth soup with vermicelli
IngredientsServings: - + 10
- water 3 l
- beef 500 g
- vermicelli 150 g
- carrots 1 pc
- onion 1 pc
- 3 potatoes
- salt, pepper to taste
- green onions, dill, parsley for decoration
- I prepare the meat pulp for cooking. I cut immediately into pieces, carefully wash. I do not cook whole, but in sliced form, so that it cooks faster and then I do not have to catch beef.
- I cook on medium heat. When the broth boils, remove the foam and reduce the heat to slow. Only in the end I add salt.
- While the beef is cooking, I am preparing a vegetable roast for soup. I clean my onions and carrots. I cut the onion rings, chop another vegetable with a coarse grater. First, fry the onions, then add the grated carrots. Cautiously interfere, passer over low heat.
- I clean and cut potato tubers into cubes. When the beef is cooked, send the potatoes. After 15 minutes, add the passivation.
- I put the pasta in the soup, I throw the bay leaf, I interfere. I increase the fire to strong so that the "worms" do not stick together.
- After two minutes, lower the temperature of the stove. Let the soup brew for 10 minutes. Add spices, salt to taste.
- I put the ready-made soup of beef broth on plates. I decorate with greens.
Great lunch ready!
For baby food, add fresh chopped vegetables instead of frying.
Beef broth vegetable soup
To prepare a rich soup with vegetables, you will need a large number of ingredients and a ready-made broth for beef meat.Ingredients:
- Beef broth - 2.5 L,
- Potato - 4 things,
- Carrots - 1 piece,
- Bell pepper - half a vegetable,
- Onions - 1 head,
- Pickled ginger - 3 tablespoons,
- Celery - 2 stalks,
- Pickled mushrooms - 100 g,
- Lemon - a few slices,
- Pepper, salt, fresh herbs - to taste.
- I take a 3-liter pan. I pour the ready-made broth, cover with a lid. I set the medium fire.
- I prepare vegetables. I clean and cut potatoes into cubes. Carrots on a grater. Finely chop the onion and ginger, cut celery into slices, chop the mushrooms finely. I clean the bell pepper from the seeds, chop.
- I cook onion in a separate frying pan onion-carrot frying in vegetable oil. I interfere, passer over low heat.
- After boiling the broth add potatoes. After 10 minutes I lower the frying and the remaining crushed ingredients (except ginger) into the soup. After 15 minutes, add it along with lemon slices. I turn off the stove, leave the soup to infuse, tightly closing the lid.
Serve the dish seasoned with fragrant greens.
Beef broth cabbage soup
Prepare a delicious and nutritious soup in a large saucepan for 8 servings in beef or chicken broth. Part of the ingredients will be used to prepare the basis for cabbage soup - a fragrant decoction.Ingredients:
- Beef - 1 kg
- Carrots - 4 things,
- Onions - 4 pieces,
- Cabbage - 600 g
- Medium-sized potato - 6 tubers,
- Parsley, salt, pepper - to taste.
- I wash and clean carrots and onions for the stock. I put it in the pan, send the washed and peeled meat there. I pour cold water. When the broth "comes up" (boils), I reduce the fire. Gently remove the foam. Salt to taste.
- I take the vegetables out of the pan, take out the meat and leave to cool. While the beef is cooling, I am engaged in other ingredients. I start with potatoes. Mine, I cut into strips. Shredded cabbage. Add vegetables to the broth.
- I chop the cooled meat into pieces. I cook the fry in a separate bowl with a small amount of oil. The main thing is to stir in time and not overexpose.
- I send meat pieces and passivation to cabbage soup only after cooking potatoes.
- After 8-10 minutes, I throw pepper and lavrushka into the pan for aroma, add some salt.
It turns out nutritious and fragrant soup! Treat family members by decorating the dish with chopped herbs (parsley or dill, to your taste) and sour cream.
- Water - 2.5 L
- Meat on the bone - 0.5 kg
- Potato - 4 things,
- Onion - 1 head,
- Carrots - 1 piece,
- Peas - half a cup,
- Garlic - 1 clove,
- Vegetable oil - 4 large spoons,
- Peppercorns, ground black pepper, salt, lavrushka - to taste.
- High-quality beef broth is an important component of the future pea soup. Thoroughly wash my beef, put it in a large pot. Add cold water and spices to taste. I cook over medium heat for 120-150 minutes. I get rid of foam formations with a slotted spoon.
- I get the beef from the broth. The boiled meat will quickly separate from the bone base. Perform a simple procedure. I wait until it cools down. Then cut and send the pieces back to the broth.
- I wash pre-soaked peas in running water. I throw it off in a cooking container. Salt the dish. Reduce the fire to a minimum. Boil peas to a soft state.
- I send peeled and diced potatoes. I cook about 15 minutes.
- I pass carrots and onions. I use vegetable oil. I fry and bother in a timely manner, preventing the burning of products. Sending a pass to the soup.
- I cook for 5 minutes, remove from the stove. I add a clove of garlic grated in a fine grater for flavor.
How to make mushroom soupIngredients:
- Water - 2 L
- T-bone meat - 600 g,
- Champignons - 200 g
- Carrots - half the fruit,
- Potato - 6 pieces,
- Onions - 1 head,
- Black pepper peas - 5 pieces,
- Bay leaf - 2 things,
- Salt, basil, sour cream - to taste.
- The meat is thoroughly washed. I send to the pot to cook for 2 hours. After boiling, I reduce the fire, not allowing strong boiling of water. I remove the foam.
- I cook vegetables for mushroom soup. I cut the potatoes into cubes, chop the carrots in a coarse grater, I clean the onions, but I don’t cut them. I cut the mushrooms into plates.
- I take the meat out of the broth, send the potatoes, a whole onion head, grated carrots to the container. After the potatoes are ready, I throw black pepper, mushrooms, and lavrushka. I cook 10 minutes.
- I salt the soup, I take out the boiled onions and bay leaves. In the finished dish, their presence is optional, since they gave a pleasant aroma.
Soup is best served fresh. I put it on the table, decorating with basil and a spoon of low-fat sour cream.
Borsch on beef broth
Let's cook together the traditional first dish of the Eastern Slavs, designed for 10 servings. It will turn out very tasty. Give it a try!Ingredients:
- Meat broth (pre-cooked) - 2 l,
- White cabbage - 150 g,
- Onions - 2 things,
- Potato - 6 tubers,
- Carrots - 1 piece,
- Beets - 1 piece,
- Tomato juice - 200 g,
- Vegetable oil - 50 ml,
- Prunes - 3 things,
- Garlic - 3 cloves,
- Salt, spices - to taste.
- Pour the finished broth into the pan. Turn on the fire.
- I clean the beets and carrots, grate.
- I passiruyut carrot and onion vegetable mix. First, fry the onion in vegetable oil, stirring thoroughly. Add carrots. I cook until golden onions. At the end I add half the grated beets, pour the tomato juice, reduce the heat to a minimum and the carcass.
- I throw the remaining chopped beets into a boiling broth along with chopped potatoes.
- After 7-10 minutes of cooking, add to the potato the crumbled part of the cabbage, passivation.
- When all the ingredients of the borsch are cooked, the time will come for prunes, dried fruits, which will give an unusual taste to the dish. Thoroughly wash mine, cut into 4 pieces each and send to soup. Pepper and salt to taste. I take a special press ("garlic press") and skip 2 slices.
- Turning off the soup. I let it brew for 20 minutes, tightly closing the lid. I serve borsch on the table.
Cooking Light Sorrel SoupIngredients:
- Beef broth - 4 l,
- Potato - 4 large tubers,
- Eggs - 2 pieces
- Sorrel - 1 bunch,
- Sour cream - 50 g
- Dill, parsley, salt - to taste.
- I put the finished broth on the stove. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- In a separate container I cook 2 eggs for 8-10 minutes.
- I clean the potatoes, cut into small cubes. I send the vegetable to a boiling broth. I bring the potatoes to a state of readiness.
- Shredded sorrel and other herbs (celery, parsley or dill). I put it in soup.
- I cook for 5 minutes, then add the eggs crushed on a grater.
Light sorrel soup served on a table with sour cream. Top can be decorated with half a boiled egg.
- Water - 3 L
- Beef - 400 g
- Potato - 3 pieces,
- Carrots - 2 pieces,
- Onions - 1 piece,
- Garlic - 2 cloves,
- Tomatoes - 2 pieces,
- Vegetable oil - 1 tablespoon,
- Salt, peas, black pepper, herbs - to taste.
- Previously prepared beef broth, filtered through a nylon sieve, put on the stove.
- I clean and cut vegetables. I start with tubers of potatoes and carrots. I cut one carrot into circles, and leave the other for roasting.
- I send chopped potatoes and carrots to the broth (should boil slightly).
- I clean the onions and cut them into rings, rub the carrots on a coarse grater. I send vegetables to be passaged in vegetable oil. Medium heat, cooking time - 2-3 minutes with constant stirring.
- I’m doing tomatoes for soup. I clean the vegetables from the skins, cut into small cubes. Sending to a carrot-onion mixture. Only in the end I add salt. Cover, turn on the minimum heat and the carcass for 8 minutes.
- While preparing the passivation, potatoes and carrots were cooked. I dump the stewed vegetables. I add pepper, I throw a lavrushka. I chop the garlic through a press and send to the broth. I cook 10 minutes.
Fragrant and rich potato soup with tomatoes is ready. Serve on the table, sprinkling greens on top and seasoning with a spoon of sour cream. Eat on health!
How to make bean soupIngredients:
- Beef broth - 1.5 L,
- Beans - 300 g
- Potato - 3 things,
- Onion - 1 head,
- Black pepper - 4 peas,
- Bay leaf - 1 piece,
- Salt, parsley root - to taste.
- To speed up the process of cooking the soup, pour the beans in the evening with cold water and leave them to soak.
- In the morning I wash the beans, pour hot water and cook until half ready. I pour the water, pour the heated beef broth. I throw the peeled onion head (whole) into the broth. I put to boil.
- I clean the potatoes. I cut into pieces and send to the broth. I clean the parsley root and chop. I toss it in the pan. I cook a meat broth with beans and other ingredients over medium heat.
- I add spices and salt to the soup 5 minutes before completing the preparation.
- I turn off the stove, let the soup "reach" for 30-40 minutes.
- I decorate the prepared dish with greens and sour cream.
Beef broth diet soup with peas and cauliflower
Light and incredibly healthy summer soup using beef broth and fresh vegetables.Ingredients:
- Beef broth - 1.5 l,
- Carrots - 2 pieces,
- Celery root - 130 g
- Cauliflower - 320 g,
- Green peas - 200 g
- Potato - 1 piece,
- Bay leaf - 1 little thing,
- Green onions - a small bunch,
- Salt, pepper - to taste.
- I put the prepared broth on the pulp on the stove over medium heat.
- After boiling, I send the diced potatoes and after 10 minutes the cauliflower, sorted into inflorescences. I turn down the fire.
- I fry the chopped onions, grated carrots and chopped celery with a minimum amount of vegetable oil in a frying pan. Constantly interfere. Throwing off in a pot with soup.
- After 5 minutes I lay the peas.
- I cook the soup until the ingredients are ready. Add salt and seasonings. Turn off the fire, let the vegetable soup brew. 20 minutes is enough. I serve on the table, pouring on top of crumbled green onions.
Properly prepared beef broth is an excellent base for soup. From the broth, excellent in taste and nutritional qualities are obtained. The main thing is that the broth has a transparent color and a pleasant taste. Next is a technical matter. Use the recipes from my article and delight the household with a variety of first courses, showing the skills of a good housewife and culinary talent.