Pickle with barley - a recipe for the winter, in a slow cooker, with pickles
Pickle can be prepared at home on different broths - fish, meat, vegetarian and cereals - rice, pearl barley and oatmeal. Rassolnik with pearl barley is a classic dish of domestic cuisine. The main ingredients are pickles and pickle, so the soup has a salty-sour taste.
In the article I will talk about the 7 best delicious recipes for making pickle on barley at home, but for a start I will share its useful properties.
Doctors recommend using pickle to people suffering from kidney and stomach diseases. The main ingredient is brine, a good source of iodine, thyroid protector. Pickles contain vitamins B2 and B1, ascorbic acid. Pearl barley is a storehouse of provitamin A, which increases the body's immunity, and silicic acid, which fights against stone formation in the kidneys.
Consider the most popular recipes for fragrant, nutritious and tasty soup based on brine and pearl barley.
Classic recipe for pickle with pearl barley and beefIngredientsServings: - + 16
- beef 500 g
- water 3 l
- cucumber pickle 150 g
- pickled cucumbers 200 g
- barley 80 g
- onion 1 pc
- tomato paste 2 tbsp. l
- carrots 100 g
- 3 potatoes
- salt 1 tsp
- bay leaf 3 sheets
- Pre-prepare pearl barley for pickle, so that excess starch comes out of it. Rinse thoroughly and fill with water. I give time to insist (leave alone for 60 minutes) so that the pickle does not turn out muddy.
- I cook meat in a separate pan. I bring it to readiness.
- Separate boiled beef from bone. I cut into pieces of medium size.
- In a rich freshly prepared beef broth, add pieces of meat and barley. I put it to boil for another half hour.
- I cut potatoes into slices and add to the broth.
- Finely chop the onion, chop the carrots on a coarse grater. Fry the vegetable mixture in a pan.
- Add chopped pickles. The carcass is 8-10 minutes. At the end I put tomato paste. Mix and remove from heat.
- Gently add the stewed homogeneous mixture to the boiling broth.
- I pour in a little brine, bring the soup to readiness, keeping it on low heat for 5-10 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste, decorate with herbs. The soup is ready!
Delicious pickled chicken brothIngredients:
- Groats - 70 g
- Carrots, potatoes, fresh onions - 3 pcs.,
- Chicken - 400 g
- Pickles (cucumbers) - 4 pcs.,
- Bay leaf - 3 pieces,
- Oil (olive) - 2 tbsp. l
- I clean the chicken, put it in the pan, put on low heat for 60-90 minutes. To make the broth more aromatic and rich, I additionally throw whole peeled vegetables into it - small carrots, onions and bay leaves. After cooking, separate the chicken meat from the bones and chop.
- While the chicken broth is left to my own devices, I am engaged in the preparation of barley. Rinse thoroughly and soak in water for 10-15 minutes. Change the water, set to cook. I set the fire small, the cooking time is 35 minutes. When reducing the volume of water during boiling, add a new one. When the barley is cooked, I rinse it again.
- Engaged in vegetable frying. Chop onion finely, carrots - in round shape. Fry in olive oil. The fire is small. Constantly stir the vegetables so as not to burn.
- I peel potatoes, peel and cut into medium-sized cubes. Add to the broth. After 10 minutes, pour grated pickles and frying into the prepared pickle.
- I throw the cooked thoroughly washed cereals and chopped meat into the future pickle. I taste, add pepper and salt.
- I cook another 15 minutes. Done!
Amazing to taste, healthy and satisfying dish I serve on the table with sour cream and finely crushed greens.
Lean without meatIngredients:
- Carrots - 1 little thing,
- Perlovka - 100 g,
- Potato - 3 pcs.,
- Onion - 1 head,
- Pickles - 2 pieces.
- I thoroughly rinse and soak the barley in cold water. Leave for 60-120 minutes. After I set to cook.
- I wash and peel the potatoes, cut into small slices. I grate carrots, and just peel the onions.
- I cut cucumbers in circles, having previously cleaned them of seeds and peels.
- As the cereal is ready (it should soften), I lower the previously peeled and cut vegetables in turn. I start with potatoes. After 10-15 minutes I put the grated carrots, onion and chopped pickles.
- Salt, add pepper peas. Cooking pickle over low heat.
- When the pickle is cooked, I take out the onion and fall asleep with fresh herbs.
Rassolnik soup with barley and pork ribs
Rassolnik on fragrant pork broth is the dream of any man who comes home after hard work. The recipe is not the easiest, but the result is to lick your fingers!Ingredients:
- Pearl barley - 90 g
- Pork ribs - 400 g,
- Small potato - 3 pcs.,
- Pickles (cucumbers) - 3 pieces,
- Brine - 60 g
- Onion - half the head,
- Vegetable oil - 3 tbsp. l.,
- Carrots - 2 pcs.,
- To decorate the dish - parsley and dill.
- Thoroughly wash the pork ribs, cut into pieces. Sending to the pan. I cook over high heat until foam is formed. Reduce the fire, remove the foam.
- Delivering cereal from excess starch. Soak and change the water several times. After pour cold water and leave to swell.
- I cut potatoes into small cubes, peel and cut onions. I chop the carrots with a grater.
- Cooking oil frying. I throw onions in the pan, then carrots. I put it on medium heat and stir. Gently cut the pickles into small slices. Add to the pan. Carcass over low heat.
- When the broth for the pickle is cooked, I toss the potatoes. After 10 minutes I lower the barley. After I add the finished frying along with the butter. Mix thoroughly. After 5 minutes, pour brine.
- I throw off chopped herbs, salt and pepper to taste. I bring it to readiness. I take it off the stove and leave the pickle alone for 15 minutes to insist.
How to cook pickle with barley in a slow cooker
Useful advice. In order not to separately cook the cereal, rinse it well and leave it to soak overnight. The next day, add it immediately to the slow cooker.
- Groats - 2 tbsp. l.,
- Carrots - 1 pc.,
- Potato - 3 tubers,
- Salty cucumber - 2 things,
- Meat broth - 2 l,
- Onion - 1 small head,
- Vegetable oil - 1 tablespoon,
- Culinary paste from tomatoes - 1 tbsp. l
- Lavrushka - 1 pcs.
- I take a separate pan. Pour a small amount of pearl barley with 200 grams of water and put on a slow fire. I turn it off after 15 minutes.
- I chop the onion. I turn on the function of frying in the multicooker. I dip the onions into the cooking tank and pass on low power. I put carrots, finely chopped or grated. I stir the vegetable mixture. Add tomato paste. Thoroughly mix the roast.
- I cook pickles. Grate and put in a slow cooker.
- I turn off the frying mode, pour the finished broth on the meat into the container. I throw diced potatoes and barley.
- I taste the dish. A little salt. I turn on the "Cook" operating mode. I set the timer for half an hour. At the end of the multicooker program, pepper and throw a bay leaf. The rich pickle with barley is ready!
I put the pickle on plates, serve it with greens and sour cream.
You can cook a delicious and nutritious soup in a pressure cooker in 40 minutes. Most of the time will be spent on simple manipulations with meat. Let's move on to the recipe.Ingredients:
- Meat - 500 g
- Pickled Cucumber - 2 pcs.,
- Garlic - 2 small wedges,
- Perlovka - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Potato - 2 medium sized tubers,
- Onion - 1 head,
- Pickled tomato - 1 pc.,
- Carrots - 1 piece.
- My barley several times. Put aside.
- I pour cold water into the pressure cooker, add the previously washed and chopped meat and cereals. After boiling, carefully remove the foam, close the lid. I cook for 40 minutes.
- I cook vegetables. I chop the onion into rings, grate the carrots, chop the garlic, and cut the tomatoes. Thoroughly mix the mixture, bring to readiness. At the very end I throw off the chopped cucumbers into the pan. I languish on fire for 5 minutes.
- I open the pressure cooker, throw the chopped potatoes. After 5 minutes, add vegetable frying. I bring the pickle to a boil. I let it brew and serve.
A pickle cooked in a pressure cooker is more aromatic and rich than cooked in a conventional pan. Give it a try!
How to prepare pickle with barley for the winter
The pickle is also made in the form of a tasty preparation (like a stew for the winter), which will help out if there is a shortage of time and a desire to quickly and tasty snack. It will also be a great addition to the main course. For example, potato gratin with minced meat.Ingredients:
- Perlovka - 2 glasses,
- Tomatoes - 700 g
- Onion - 7 large pieces,
- Fresh cucumbers - 900 g,
- Vegetable oil - 200 g,
- Salt - 2 tablespoons,
- Black pepper (peas) - 8 amount,
- 9 percent vinegar - 6 tbsp. spoons (at the exit of 6 l),
- Sugar is optional.
- Preparing barley. I rinse in running water, soak overnight. The next morning I cook and cook on the stove.
- I rub peeled cucumbers on a coarse grater. I prepare the frying from onions and carrots until golden brown. Then I put the grated cucumbers. The carcass is 20 minutes.
- I pass the tomatoes through a meat grinder, spread them in a frying pan. The carcass is another 10 minutes.
- I send the roast to the grits, mix thoroughly. Bring to a boil. Turn off, pour the vinegar and stir. I am trying to prepare a miraculous preparation for pickle to put the required amount of pepper and salt. A little sugar doesn’t hurt.
- I let it boil, turn down the fire and pour the pickle with pearl barley into the banks. I lay in one and immediately close the lid. I turn the cans over, cover with a blanket or a warm blanket. Our wonderful winter harvest is ready!
The beloved by many, the original Russian dish has acquired signature culinary features relatively recently. At the time of Gogol, pickle was called a chicken pie stuffed with buckwheat and chopped eggs, seasoned with brine, and the familiar dish was potassium.