Chicken breast cutlets: the most delicious recipes
Chicken fillet cutlets are cooked quickly and easily. This dish will be a great option for lunch or dinner, especially if you complement it with a side dish and a salad of vegetables. Many women fell in love with chicken cutlets due to their juiciness, tenderness and lightness.
In the article I will present several options for cooking delicious chicken breast cutlets at home, and also tell you how to cook a dish that is truly delicious.
Preparation for cooking: technology, grocery set
You can cook chicken cutlets in various ways. Those who care about health choose steaming or in the oven, and those who want to get a dish with a fragrant and crispy crust prefer roasting.
Of the products you will need: from 0.5 to 1 kg of meat, 1-2 onions, several eggs, greens. Next, we act according to the situation: depending on the recipe, mayonnaise, hard cheese, breadcrumbs, starch, kefir, milk may be needed.
The taste largely depends on the set of spices and seasonings: each cook chooses what is more to his taste. It can be either ready-made seasonings for meat dishes, as well as a variety of pepper mixtures or independently prepared aromatic spices.
Chopped chicken cutlets
Juicy and fast chicken fillet will be one of the favorite dishes of the whole family.IngredientsServings: - + 2
- fillet 2 pcs
- mayonnaise 100 g
- starch 2 tbsp. l
- garlic 2 pcs
- onion 1 pc
- egg 2 pcs
- dill, parsley 30 g
- vegetable oil 30 ml
- spices to taste
- Cut the meat into small cubes, chop the onion finely, chop the herbs and garlic.
- We put all the ingredients in a large bowl, add starch, eggs, mayonnaise, season with spices, mix.
- Using a large wooden spoon, we form patties and put them in a frying pan with heated oil.
- Fry on each side for 3-5 minutes over medium heat.
- It is recommended to lay ready-made cutlets on paper towels that will help eliminate excess oil.
- Can be served with sour cream or garlic sauce.
Cutlets with mayonnaise or cheese
Cutlets according to this recipe are juicy, with a delicate creamy taste. The first stage of preparation is the preparation of products.Ingredients:
- 400 g of meat;
- 150 g loaf;
- 50 g of hard cheese;
- 20 g butter;
- 50 g mayonnaise;
- 100 ml of milk;
- 1 egg
- 100 g breadcrumbs;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- ground pepper, salt.
- We start with the loaf: it must be soaked in milk for 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the meat into small pieces and load it into the blender bowl.
- Add the egg, bread, chopped garlic to the fillet and pierce the ingredients until a homogeneous minced meat is formed, salt, and pepper.
- Next, we form small round patties and breading. We spread the blanks in a baking dish.
- Cut butter and cheese into small pieces.
- In each cutlet we make a recess from above, where we place a piece of cheese and butter. These nests are sent to the oven, preheated to 180 ° C for 25 minutes.
- Cutlets are best served hot. They will be a great addition to the festive table, especially if you give them an unusual shape.
Oven chicken cutlets in the ovenIngredients:
- 0.5 kg of meat;
- 1 onion;
- 2 slices of white bread;
- 2 table. l milk;
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp nutmeg;
- butter and vegetable oil;
- spices to taste.
- Finely chop the fillet. We do the same with onions, which we fry in butter for several minutes.
- Soak the bread in milk.
- All components are put in a bowl, kneaded, add an egg, favorite spices, salt to them.
- From the resulting mass, we form balls and spread on a baking sheet greased with vegetable oil. Cook in the oven for about 25 minutes.
Adherents of a healthy lifestyle focus on not only the benefits of cooked food, but also on its taste. An excellent outlet when following a diet would be chicken cutlets cooked in the oven.Ingredients:
- 600 g of meat;
- 0.5 cups sour cream;
- 100 g of milk;
- breadcrumbs for breading;
- pepper and salt.
- Grind the breast with a meat grinder, peel the zucchini, rub it on a grater, and finely chop the onion.
- We mix these components, add breadcrumbs to them, and pepper if desired.
- From the minced meat we form cutlets and put on a baking sheet.
- The oven must be preheated to 200 ° C. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, you can prepare the sauce: mix milk, flour and sour cream so that there are no lumps.
- After half an hour we take out the cutlets and pour them with sauce, season with our favorite spices and send them for another 10 minutes to the oven. These cutlets will go well with potatoes, rice or vegetable salad.
Chicken Breast Chops
Chicken fillet dishes are another option. There are two ways to cook them. You can use minced meat or pieces of meat. I offer a recipe from pieces of chicken.Ingredients:
- 400 g chicken;
- 1 onion;
- 100 g of white bread;
- 200 g of milk;
- 50 g of flour;
- 1 egg
- 1 clove of garlic;
- cooking oil for frying;
- greens, salt, pepper.
- Take the breast and cut into cubes. Finely chop the onion and garlic, add to the meat. Mix the ingredients, salt, and pepper. If desired, you can add your favorite spices.
- We take a deep plate in which we place white wheat bread and soak in milk. Squeeze the bread from excess fluid and add to the meat, mix thoroughly. It's time to pour a raw egg and a little flour, so that the mass becomes homogeneous. Density can be adjusted with milk or flour.
- Add finely chopped greens to the minced meat. It can be dill, parsley, basil.
- Minced meat is divided into equal parts. The formed meatballs are fried on all sides in vegetable oil until crusted over medium heat.
- Remove excess oil with paper towels and serve.
Delicious and fast chicken fillet cutlets
The recipe for those who plan to cook whipped meatballs.Ingredients:
- 1 kg of meat;
- 2 eggs;
- 3 onions;
- salt pepper;
- 100 g of flour;
- cooking oil.
- Pass the fillet and onion through a meat grinder, beat the egg, add spices and spices, form cutlets.
- Roll blanks in flour and send to the pan.
- Fry until golden brown.
- You can serve juicy and tender cutlets with side dishes and salads.
Nutritional Information Depends on the Food Set You Will Use
Steam cutlets contain significantly fewer calories than cooked in a pan or in the oven - 160 kcal per 100 grams. Their advantages are obvious:
- suitable for kids and the elderly;
- relevant in the diet menu;
- steam treatment preserves the maximum of nutrients;
- carcinogens can be avoided.
When roasting, calorie content almost doubles - about 240 kcal per 100 grams.
There are several key recommendations for cooking cutlets:
- Cook according to the recipe, since improvisation with the proportions of the components can cause a change in taste. Use extreme caution when adding bread, onions and eggs.
- Add a moderate amount of spices so as not to interrupt the taste.
- Peel the chicken breast off the skin so that the cutlets are not greasy.
- If you beat the mince, they will turn out juicy.
- Before cooking, put the minced meat in the refrigerator for half an hour. It will improve the taste.
- Breading will help keep moisture in the patties, so use crackers or flour for greater juiciness.