The most delicious birthday salads - 7 step-by-step recipes
Salad is an integral element of a festive feast. And since it is not easy to surprise guests, I will consider step-by-step recipes for preparing delicious and simple birthday salads, which are relatively new and will interest you.
Salad recipes, which will be discussed in the article, are quite simple. Even a novice cook will make any such snack at home. The dish will look decent on the solemn table and will satisfy every guest.
I recommend preparing salads immediately before the meal, store in the refrigerator without dressing, and season them before serving. Instead of store sauce, use homemade mayonnaise, which is more wholesome.
For decoration, pieces of products of beautiful color and shape indicated in the ingredients are suitable. Do not write off the greens. With the help of basil, dill or parsley, the salad will turn out to be very beautiful.
In the arsenal of each housewife there are several proven salads that are liked by households, relatives and friends. But annually there are new recipes for snacks, which I collected in the article.
Pomegranate bracelet is a juicy and incredibly tasty snack, which is suitable for a casual table, New Year's menu and holidays. According to the original recipe, the chicken is fried. I changed the technology. First, boil the meat, and then fry in oil to form a delicious crust.IngredientsServings: - + 8
- potato 500 g
- beets 500 g
- carrots 500 g
- chicken fillet 500 g
- mayonnaise 250 g
- onion 1 pc
- grenade 1 pc
- First prepare the products. Boil the chicken and fry in oil. Boil beets, carrots and potatoes and pass through a fine grater. Fry chopped onions in a pan and mix with fried chicken.
- Take care of the formation. Place a glass in the center of a large dish. The first layer around it is made of potatoes and greased with mayonnaise. Next, carry out similar layers of carrots, chicken and onions. Lastly put the beets. Coat each layer well with mayonnaise.
- It remains to decorate. Peel the pomegranate and disassemble into grains. Put them tightly on top of the salad so that the result is a solid "pomegranate cover." Carefully remove the glass, and send the plate with salad for several hours in the refrigerator to soak.
- Use the hollow that the glass leaves behind as a “vase” for greenery. Put a bunch of dill and parsley.
I don’t know if you tasted a garnet bracelet before. If not, be sure to cook it for the New Year holidays.
Mimosa with salmon
Mimosa is a salad that many gourmets associate with the New Year holidays. This does not mean that it cannot be prepared for a birthday.Ingredients:
- Eggs - 4 pcs.
- Large carrots - 2 pcs.
- Potato - 4 pcs.
- Salted salmon - 250 g.
- Mayonnaise, salt, herbs.
- Boil eggs, carrots and potatoes. Peeled vegetables through a medium grater. Peel the eggs, divide into proteins and yolks and separately pass through a fine grater. Cut salmon into small cubes.
- Put the ingredients in a deep plate or special shape. Make the first layer of potatoes, salt and coat with mayonnaise.
- Perform four layers in the following sequence: carrots, fish, squirrels and yolks. Smear each layer with mayonnaise. Leave it for one or two hours to let the salad soak. Garnish with greens before serving.
Which is easier than cooking mimosa with salmon. Red fish is not necessary to buy in the store. The portal has material on how to salt salmon. This will help to save and make a product whose quality will not cause doubts.
Fried champignon salad
There are a large number of delicious, simple and satisfying snacks, including a salad of fried champignons. My idea of a dish appeared spontaneously. Once my relatives stopped by. It was necessary to treat them with something. While the potatoes were boiling on the stove, I took out all the available products from the refrigerator and prepared a salad. It turned out very well.Ingredients:
- Onion - 2 heads.
- Tomatoes - 4 pcs.
- Champignons - 400 g.
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- Mayonnaise, salt, vinegar, dill.
- Boil the eggs first. Peel the onion, wash, cut into thin rings, sprinkle with vinegar and leave for half an hour. Peel the mushrooms, cut into slices and fry in oil with the addition of salt and spices.
- Put a layer of onion rings marinated in vinegar on a dish and coat with mayonnaise. Next, make three more layers of coarsely chopped eggs, slices of tomatoes and fried champignons. Smear each layer with mayonnaise.
- Lastly, sprinkle the salad with chopped dill and refrigerate for a third of an hour for soaking.
Mushroom salad with champignons will surely please guests. It is prepared elementarily, and to the taste it is not inferior to Caesar. Since you cannot celebrate a birthday with one salad, continue reading the article. Next, find out some more original and delicious recipes.
Introducing the "Yummy" salad. Fresh vegetables provide the appetizer with an incredible aroma and freshness, and thanks to seafood it gets a delicate taste and becomes satisfying.Ingredients:
- Cod liver - 1 jar.
- Tomatoes - 3 pcs.
- Cucumbers - 3 pcs.
- Onion - 0.5 heads.
- Salt pepper.
- Pour vegetables and greens with water and dry with a paper towel. Cut the tomatoes in half and chop into thin half rings. As for fresh cucumbers, slices are the best option for slicing. Cut the onion into half rings, and the cod liver into slices.
- Put the prepared vegetables on a plate, add cod liver, salt, sprinkle with spices and season with fish oil from a jar. Garnish with greens before serving.
Due to the speed of cooking, the salad deserves great attention, especially if you plan to invite a lot of guests to your birthday and please with a large number of dishes. It will be an addition to the basic recipes, whether it is stewed potatoes, pilaf or buckwheat with meat sauce.
Chicken Heart Salad
Chicken hearts are a wonderful product from which all kinds of diet dishes are prepared. They make excellent soup or an excellent appetizer. A salad of chicken hearts is a real find for the hostess who makes up the menu for her birthday.
The finished dish has an incredibly delicate taste. This is due to the perfect combination of simple ingredients. Even if there is a large number of culinary delights on the table, guests will never disregard this treat.Ingredients:
- Chicken hearts - 500 g.
- Eggs - 4 pcs.
- Tomatoes - 2 pcs.
- Chives, parsley, dill.
- Mayonnaise and Salt
- Boil thoroughly washed hearts until cooked and chop with straws. Simultaneously boil the eggs and chop the quarters of the rings. Cut fresh tomatoes into slices, and chop the greens.
- Mix the prepared ingredients in a salad bowl, add salt and season with mayonnaise. Keep the salad in the refrigerator for a while before serving.
Salad will be a great addition to fried potatoes.
Tales of Neptune
Would you like a bright and elegant dish to be present on the festive table dedicated to the next birthday? Pay attention to the "Tales of Neptune." This culinary masterpiece is always relevant.
Eating every day will not work due to the high cost of some ingredients, but for a personal holiday you can fork out and cook yummy.Ingredients:
- Squid carcasses.
- Boiled shrimp.
- Tomato - 1 pc.
- Boiled eggs.
- Garlic - 4 cloves.
- Hard cheese.
- Caviar for decoration.
- Lay out the ingredients in layers. Take the same amount of food for each layer. From squid, mayonnaise and garlic, use a blender to make a paste. Cheese through a fine grater, and cut the tomato into cubes. Boil rice, boil eggs through a coarse grater.
- Put all the ingredients in a deep dish in the following sequence: rice, squid paste, chopped tomatoes, eggs, squid paste, cheese, shrimp, herbs and caviar.
- Hold the finished treat in the refrigerator for a while to make the ingredients “friends”.
The guests I served this salad on the table were delighted. I hope that treating your guests will have a similar effect. If you want to defeat them on the spot, make sure that there are baked apples or a delicious pie on the table.
Want to diversify the holiday menu? Looking for a delicious and original salad recipe? "Banana Island" meets the requirements.Ingredients:
- Boiled Chicken Fillet -400 g.
- Onion -1 head.
- Eggs -4 pcs.
- Hard cheese -100 g.
- Banana -1 pcs.
- The juice of half a lemon.
- Canned Olives.
- Chives, mayonnaise.
- Dip the banana with water, dry, remove the peel and cut into circles half a centimeter thick. After pour lemon juice and leave for ten minutes. Fry the chopped onion in oil, cut the boiled chicken into small pieces, pass the cheese and eggs through a grater.
- First of all, put the fried onions, pieces of meat on the dish and coat with mayonnaise. Next, make a layer of half the eggs, lay the bananas and mayonnaise again.
- Lay out the remaining eggs, grease with mayonnaise and sprinkle with cheese chips. It remains to make a palm tree. String olives on a straw for cocktails, and make a crown from a green onion. Plant an "edible tree" on a banana island and cover with crackers.
Modern salads have many differences. We are talking about the composition, methods of mixing the ingredients and dressing. There are even delights in which the products are not mixed into the total mass, but laid out in layers, such as a Garnet bracelet, Mimosa and Herring under a fur coat. This must be taken into account, since for the preparation of puff snacks it is recommended to immediately take the dishes in which they are served to the table.
In summer, salads based on fruits and vegetables are popular. And for refueling, I recommend not using factory mayonnaise, but sour cream or oil. If the salad has a fruit base and the dish is intended for children, season with yogurt.
As practice shows, the most impatient are young guests. They often refuse salads and immediately start eating cake. It is not surprising, because desserts are characterized by a festive and beautiful design. So that the kids have a desire to eat a portion of salad, arrange it in the form of a butterfly, flower or figurine.
I hope the article has become for you a source of wonderful culinary ideas that will make the menu varied. The site has recipes and other dishes. For a noisy feast, meat in French is suitable. Read and cook. Good luck!