Delicious cutlets of minced meat, fish, buckwheat and seafood - 6 recipes
Hello dear readers! In the article, we will tell you how to cook delicious meat and minced meat patties at home. I note, the cutlet is meat on the bone, but in domestic cooking, the cutlet is called baked or fried minced meat, formed into meatballs.
By tradition, bread, vegetables and spices are added to minced meat. Some chefs even add oatmeal.
Oven minced meatballs recipe
There are many recipes for meat cutlets in the oven and they all turn out to be juicy, tender and not dry.IngredientsServings: - + 6
- minced meat (chicken, pork or beef) 500 g
- potatoes 2 pcs
- bow 1 pc
- garlic 2 pcs
- mayonnaise 50 g
- bread 50 g
- butter 100 g
- crackers 200 g
- pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- First of all, minced meat. Traditionally I use chicken, pork or ground beef.
- I peel, rinse and pass the potatoes through a fine grater. Add to the stuffing.
- I clean the onion, chop it thoroughly. I clean the garlic, crush it in a mortar. Sending to the minced meat.
- I soak the bread in water, squeeze it well and add it to the dishes with minced meat.
- Add mayonnaise, salt, pepper. Mix well.
- Having wetted my hands in water, I form cutlets. Roll in breadcrumbs, spread on a baking sheet.
- Put in the oven. At a temperature of 190-200 degrees I cook a quarter of an hour.
- I take out a baking sheet and put a piece of butter on each cutlet. So they will become more juicy.
- Send to the oven for another quarter hour.
Serving with a variety of side dishes exclusively in hot form. Best combined with mashed potatoes or buckwheat.
The recipe for delicious minced meatballs
Cutlets are made from chicken, pork or ground beef. Stuffing can be safely bought at any store or made independently.Ingredients:
- fresh beef - 0.5 kg
- bow - 2 heads
- egg - 1 pc.
- bread - 2 slices
- fresh milk - 150 ml
- pepper, crackers and salt
- I cut the beef into slices. After I pass through a meat grinder.
- Some housewives prefer to grind onions. I pass it through a grater so that the cutlets are juicy.
- I chop the pieces of bread, put in a plate and pour milk. After I mix minced meat with milk bread and grated onions. Add the egg, salt, pepper and mix. Stuffing is ready.
- I form cutlets. Most often I make them round. Roll in breadcrumbs, fry on both sides.
Cooking fish cakes at home
I will tell the recipe for fish pollock cutlets in the oven from my mom.Ingredients:
- Pollock fillet - 1 kg
- beam -2 heads
- egg - 2 pcs.
- fresh milk - 0.5 l
- loaf - 200 g
- cheese - 50 g
- chopped bread - 1 cup
- salt and pepper
- bow - 1 head
- tomato paste or sauce - 2 tbsp. spoons
- carrot - 1 pc.
- fat sour cream - 100 ml
- sugar, water, salt
- I wash the pollock fillet, dry it with a paper towel and pass through a meat grinder.
- Remove the crust from the bread, cut into slices and pour milk. When it gets wet, I squeeze it well.
- Onion, shred and divide in half.
- I clean the carrots, wash them, grate them.
- I pass the cheese through a grater.
- I mix pollock mince with bread, cheese, onion and eggs. Mix well.
- I form cutlets and bread crumbs. Fry in vegetable oil on both sides.
- Fry the second part of the onion with carrots. Turn on the oven.
- To prepare the sauce, mix tomato paste with sour cream, water, carrots and onions. Add sugar and salt and mix.
- Fried fish cakes spread on a baking sheet in layers. Each layer is abundantly watered with sauce.
- I send the pan to the oven for 20 minutes. The baking temperature is 170 degrees.
I use pollock, and my mother recommends taking pike or pike perch.
Buckwheat cutlets with mushrooms
Buckwheat is widely used in cooking. Porridge, casseroles, pies, meatballs are prepared from it. There is even a buckwheat diet.Ingredients:
- buckwheat groats - 1 cup
- water - 750 ml
- bow - 2 heads
- crackers - 4 tbsp. spoons
- mushrooms (champignons) - 300 g
- some vegetable stock, parsley, flour, salt, coriander and pepper
- Pour water into a saucepan, pour a glass of buckwheat and digest a little. After moving to a bowl and let cool.
- I rub onions, mix with breadcrumbs, add a little clean water and mix. I combine the resulting mass with buckwheat. Add spices, salt and sprinkle with pepper.
- I form cutlets. Then fry in oil on both sides. I do not cover the pan to form a beautiful crust.
- I make the sauce. In a pan, fry the onions a little, add the chopped mushrooms, mix and the carcass until tender.
- Sprinkle mushrooms with flour, stew a little, and later pour in the broth. When the sauce becomes thicker, sprinkle pepper and salt.
- Serve on the table, pre-watering with mushroom sauce.
If you add a little mushroom sauce to the dish, the taste becomes simply divine.
Simple seafood cutlets
Seafood cutlets - a healthy and tasty dish.Ingredients:
- crab meat - 200 g
- boiled shrimp - 150 g
- canned corn - 100 g
- potatoes - 500 g
- bow - 1 head
- mustard - 1 tbsp. a spoon
- salt, flour, pepper
- I peel, wash, boil and mash the potatoes.
- Add pepper, onion, mustard, corn and seafood to the potatoes. I am mixing.
- From the resulting mass, I form the medium-sized cutlets. Fry in oil, pre-roll in flour.
The dish is cooked very quickly. Even if unexpected guests come, in a matter of minutes you can cook a wonderful and exotic treat. The main thing is to pre-stock the necessary ingredients.
Meat patties with tomatoes and cheese
If you add a few tomatoes and cheese to the classic recipe, the meat cutlets will turn out to be juicy, but the taste cannot be conveyed in words. I use minced beef and pork.Ingredients:
- minced pork - 350 g
- ground beef - 250 g
- stale bread - 1 slice
- garlic - 3 cloves
- tomato - 2 pcs.
- egg 1 pc.
- dill and parsley - 0.5 bunch each
- cheese - 150 g
- pepper and salt
- I peel the garlic and onions, wash the tomatoes and herbs with water.
- I soak the bread in cold milk for a quarter of an hour and squeeze it well.
- I chop the onion, and chop the greens. I cut the tomatoes and cheese into small cubes.
- I combine minced pork with beef, add bread, garlic, egg, onions, tomatoes, cheese and greens. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and mix.
- From the resulting mass, I make medium-sized cutlets. Roll in breadcrumbs, fry in oil.
The secret to perfect cutlets
Finally, I bring to your attention a few tips that will help to cook truly delicious meatballs.
- Always cook with fresh minced meat. Better from home.
- Feel free to add bread. The breadiness and tenderness of the finished dish depends on bread.
- In some cases, adding eggs is best avoided, as they will make the dish tough.
- For piquancy, add garlic and spices to the minced meat. For example, mustard, coriander or cinnamon.
- For juiciness, add a little beef fat or lard to the minced meat. Magnificence will preserve butter.
I sincerely hope that the recipes for cooking the cutlets that I shared will be useful to you, and the dishes that you cook will be liked. If you follow a diet, it is not worth abusing cutlets. See you soon!