How to cook a rabbit in sour cream, in wine, royally
In the article I will tell you how to cook a rabbit quickly and tasty at home. With the help of recipes you can easily and quickly cook wonderful rabbit meat dishes.
The composition of rabbit meat compares favorably with the meat of other animals. First of all, rabbit meat is an environmentally friendly and dietary product. Not surprisingly, it is recommended to use it in diet food.
Experts in the field of medicine advise pregnant women and nursing mothers, as well as people with impaired metabolism, atherosclerosis, and hypertension, to eat rabbit meat.
The recipe for a rabbit in sour cream
To begin with, I will tell you a quick and tasty recipe for making rabbit meat in sour cream. All my friends whom I treated with this tender meat began to cook it at home. As for me, this dish can be safely included even in the New Year's menu.IngredientsServings: - + 4
- rabbit meat ½ carcass
- carrots 3 pcs
- sour cream 500 ml
- garlic 4 pcs
- bay leaf to taste
- pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- I cut the half of the rabbit into 4 pieces and place in cold water for 60 minutes. During this time, all blood will come out of it.
- I take out the pieces and dry with a paper towel.
- I clean the cloves of garlic, chop and stuff the meat. Three pieces of garlic are enough for one piece of rabbit meat.
- I rub the rabbit with salt and pepper. In most cases I use a mixture of peppers. After I put the meat in a pan and leave it to marinate for half an hour.
- Before stewing rabbit meat in sour cream, fry it in a pan in olive oil. If not, sunflower oil will go.
- I’m moving the roasted rabbit to the ducklings. Add sliced carrots, mix and pour sour cream diluted with a glass of water. Squeeze a little garlic on top.
- In an oven preheated to 200 degrees, I stew meat with vegetables and sour cream for two hours.
I serve the finished dish hot.
I must say right away that the stewed rabbit in wine is very fragrant. Thanks to white wine, fragrant rosemary, spicy garlic and sour tomatoes, rabbit meat tastes amazing.
If you do not like rosemary, you can safely replace it with other spices, for example, coriander or oregano.Ingredients:
- rabbit meat - 2 kg
- fresh tomatoes - 8 pieces
- white wine - 1 glass
- garlic - 8 cloves
- rosemary - 1 sprig
- salt, vegetable oil, pepper
- I cut the rabbit carcass into pieces and fry until a fragrant crust appears.
- I cut the tomatoes into small slices. Uncleaned garlic cloves flatten with an ordinary knife or wooden spatula. In this case, garlic will give off the aroma much faster.
- I take the dishes for baking. Most often I use a form or a regular frying pan. I put fried meat in it, add garlic, tomatoes, rosemary and wine. I do not interfere.
- On the stove carcass rabbit meat 20 minutes. At the same time, the meat is stewed for 10 minutes in an open pan. During this time, the liquid manages to evaporate a little. Then I cover the dishes and let them stew for another 10 minutes.
- Move everything to the oven. If I use a pan, cover it with a lid. If the foil, I make holes in it. At a temperature of 190 degrees, bake for a quarter of an hour.
Serve with sauce. Garnish with boiled potatoes. Rabbit is best combined with new potatoes. I often make vegetable salad or delicious buckwheat.
Cooking a royal rabbit
It is difficult to say why the dish is so called. Perhaps he was served on the table for members of the royal families, or maybe he was invented by a culinary genius who managed to create something special.
Thanks to its specific flavor, any gourmet will like a royal rabbit like a king.Ingredients:
- rabbit meat - 1 carcass
- cheese - 200 grams
- bow - 3 heads
- sour cream - 300 ml
- pepper, vinegar, salt, spices
- I process the carcass of a rabbit, wash it and cut it into pieces.
- Pour rabbit meat with cool water and add vinegar. For 2 liters of water I take it about 50 grams. I leave for half an hour, after washing.
- I thoroughly fry the pieces of meat.
- At the bottom of the ducklings I lay the onion, sliced in half rings, spread the meat, salt and pepper. Then again add onions, spices and grated cheese. In total, several layers of onion and meat with spices are obtained.
- Pour the last layer of sour cream. Then I rub it on top with cheese and put it in the oven.
- At medium temperature, bake for 50 minutes. I immediately cover the dishes and do not remove it until the end of frying.
The finished dish looks royal and smells great. Serve hot after meat okroshka. Garnish with oat, rice or wheat porridge. Mashed potatoes are also suitable.
Insanely delicious recipe video
Vegetable stewed rabbit recipe
It is hard to disagree that any meat goes well with vegetables, including rabbit meat. You will be crazy about this dish.Ingredients:
- rabbit carcass - 1 pc.
- bow - 1 head
- carrots - 1 pc.
- sour cream - 350 ml.
- broccoli - 200 grams
- beans - 200 grams
- rosemary - 1 sprig
- Provencal herbs - 1 tsp
- oil, ground spices, salt
- Wash the carcass and cut into pieces. Sprinkle the meat with black pepper, salt and leave to marinate for half an hour. After frying everything well in a pan.
- I clean the carrot and onion and cut into half rings. Fried chopped vegetables in a pan.
- Add pieces of rabbit meat, spices and hot water to the vegetables. Water should cover the meat a little.
- On a small fire, the carcass is 45 minutes. After I add rosemary and leave to stew for a third of an hour. If the liquid boils, add boiled water.
- Blanched beans and broccoli in boiling water for 5 minutes. After adding to the meat with sour cream. Bring to a boil. If necessary, add more pepper and salt.
This culinary masterpiece has virtually no equal in the field of aroma. Serving hot.