How to cook pike perch in the oven - 4 step by step recipes
We can say that there are goodies from zander for all occasions. Personally, I make zraza, cutlets and even rolls from it. It is perfect for everyday meals and holiday treats. Pike perch is cooked, fried, added as a filling to pies. In my article, we will talk about recipes for zander in the oven.
Pike perch is a healthy and tasty fish, from which a variety of dishes are made. However, the cooking differs in some subtleties. If you observe them, all the benefits of fish and the wonderful taste of the dish will be preserved. For the New Year's menu, baked zander is perfect.
The 4 most popular recipes for cooking zander in the oven
If you want to cook juicy and tasty fish, you need to use the classic recipe for zander in the oven. The cooking process is quick and easy.IngredientsServings: - + 4
- zander 1 pc
- lemon 1 pc
- tomato 2 pcs
- onion 1 pc
- parsley 4 sprigs
- mustard to taste
- pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- I clean the fish and wash it well. After that, I make transverse cuts on it. I rub with pepper and salt. After leaving him for a quarter of an hour.
- My tomatoes and lemon, then cut into thin circles. In cuts I spread one circle of tomato and lemon. The remaining cut is sent inside the fish.
- After that I take the foil and put the fish on it. Squeeze juice out of half a lemon and mix with mustard. Sauce the resulting fillet.
- I clean the onion and cut into half rings. Then sprinkle them with zander. I put greens on top. Then I wrap the fish in foil, spread it on a baking sheet and send it to the oven.
- At a temperature of 200 degrees, bake for about half an hour. A few minutes before being ready, I open the foil and let the dish brown.
I serve refreshments with boiled potatoes or buckwheat.
We cook pike perch in the oven the fastest
Oven-cooked pike perch is healthy, tasty and satisfying. To cook fish, it is not necessary to have culinary skills the fastest.Ingredients:
- zander - 1 piece
- hard cheese - 200 grams
- garlic - 3 cloves
- butter, rosemary, salt, saffron, pepper and cilantro
- First of all, I clean the fish, gut it, dry it with a paper towel, rub it with pepper and salt from the outside and from the inside.
- After that I make incisions and stuff with garlic. It is best to cut the cloves of garlic in half. I mix a tablespoon of butter with spices, add breadcrumbs, and coat the fish with the resulting mass.
- I grease a baking sheet well with oil. Then I spread the pike perch stuffed with garlic and greased with a spicy mass. It remains to sprinkle the fish with hard cheese.
- I cook in the oven for about half an hour. I preheat it to 180 degrees.
When the dish is ready, I take it out of the oven and let it cool slightly. The pike perch prepared according to my recipe is fragrant and has a divine taste. The dish tastes just like fried oyster mushrooms.
Recipe for zander under vegetables
Another recipe is zander under vegetables. These include carrots, zucchini and onions. It turns out very tasty, and in terms of softness it is not inferior even to juicy cutlets. So, the recipe.Ingredients:
- pike perch - 750 grams
- half a lemon
- zucchini - 1 piece
- bow - 3 heads
- carrots - 2 pieces
- hard cheese - 100 grams
- mayonnaise, ketchup, dill, parsley, salt
- First, wash my fish, dry and cut into pieces. Then sprinkle with lemon juice, grease with vegetable oil, salt and season. I leave in this state for a quarter of an hour.
- I clean the carrots and onions. I also recommend using a young zucchini. In this case, do not clean it, and the dish is tastier. I cut onions in half rings, squash and grate carrots.
- I spread the fish on a baking sheet, having previously laid parchment on the bottom. You can serve in the dishes in which he prepared. The finished dish looks beautiful in glass or ceramic dishes.
- Sprinkle the fish evenly on top of the fish. Then, in oblique stripes, I spread the carrots and zucchini in turn. To the salt.
- I squeeze mayonnaise onto strips of carrots. Ketchup squeeze on zucchini. I put the ingredients in the oven for half an hour. The temperature inside the oven is 180 degrees.
- I take a baking tray with fish from the oven and sprinkle with grated cheese. After that I send the pan back to the oven for another 15 minutes.
Sprinkle ready-made zander with greens. The dish is tasty in both cold and hot.
Diet pike perch with sour cream
I present to your attention a wonderful diet dish of pike perch under sour cream. In my opinion, it is light and has a wonderful taste.Ingredients:
- fresh pike perch - 2 kg
- 1 medium onion
- sour cream - 200 grams
- dried thyme - 1 pinch
- sulfur pepper, vegetable oil
- I chop the onion, chop the greens. In a small container I mix sour cream, thyme, herbs and onions. Lightly pepper and salt, mix well the resulting sauce.
- I remove the fillet from the fish and cut it into pieces. Add pepper and salt. It is not necessary to remove the skin from the fish.
- I put the fish in a ceramic mold, pour it with sunflower oil and mix thoroughly. Tip. Lay fish slices vertically. In this case, the sauce will penetrate between all the pieces.
- After that, add the sauce on top and distribute it well over the fish. I send the form with zander to the oven for 50 minutes. 30 minutes is enough for fish, but I use a ceramic mold in which pike perch heats up more slowly and the sauce heats up well. Therefore, I keep the dish in the oven a little longer.
When the dish is ready, I take it out of the oven and leave it in a warm place for a couple of minutes. Serve with salad or potatoes.