Bake salmon in the oven - step by step and video recipes
Although red fish is cooked in a variety of ways, in this article I will tell you how to cook salmon in the oven. The culinary masterpieces made from this fish in the oven are very useful. Nutritionists recommend eating them in the winter, when the body is most affected by a lack of vitamins.
It is not surprising that it is present on almost every festive table, because preparing a steak or fillet is as simple as a goose in the oven. It doesn’t need to be introduced at all, as many people know the taste of salmon. As for the all-round benefits of red fish, it has been proven for a long time.
Classic cream recipe
Tired of standing at the stove for a long time? Want to quickly cook a dish that is both tasty and aromatic? Cream baking takes less than half an hour. It cooks fast, but it turns out delicious!IngredientsServings: - + 6
- salmon 1 kg
- cream 250 ml
- hard cheese 50 g
- butter 1 tbsp. l
- dill 1 sprig
- ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- I grease the baking dish with plenty of oil, put the steak or fillet, salt, pepper.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and chopped dill. Pour the cream.
- I send the form to the oven for about a quarter of an hour. The temperature is 200 degrees.
If you try to find a simpler recipe, nothing will work. Cream salmon is distinguished by its divine taste, and the aroma cannot be expressed in words. Only the smell of a baked rabbit is compared.
Cooking on a Vegetable Pillow
Wonderful red fish is cooked in a variety of ways at home. Let's talk about cooking salmon fillet on a vegetable pillow. The dish has a refined taste, delicious aroma and is ideal for the New Year's menu.Ingredients:
- salmon - 500 g;
- carrots - 1 pc.;
- zucchini - 1 pc.;
- onion - 1 head;
- bell pepper - 1 pc.;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- soy sauce - 3 tbsp. l .;
- dry white wine - 1 glass;
- spices, salt, parsley.
- I remove the skin from whole salmon. After tweezers or hands with the fillet, I remove the bones. Season steaks with spices, salt.
- Finely chop the garlic, parsley, onion and half the bell pepper. I cut the zucchini and carrots into rings, and the second half of the pepper - into strips.
- I send the chopped vegetables and greens to a bowl, salt, pour sauce, wine. Add a little olive oil and mix well. It turns out a wonderful marinade.
- I put foil on the bottom of the baking dish. After the layers I spread the vegetables. First of all, zucchini, then carrots, and finally bell pepper. I make sure that the size of the vegetable pillow matches the size of the fish. Season each layer with marinade.
- I put salmon on top of vegetables, season with marinade, wrap the foil in an envelope. I seal all the edges tightly so that no liquid escapes during baking. I make as many envelopes as pieces.
- I send the form with the envelopes to the oven for 10 minutes. The optimum temperature is 180 degrees.
Fish with vegetables is cooked quickly and does not require significant effort. At the same time, the dish will easily become the decoration of any table.
Tasty salmon with potatoes and mushrooms
I, like any cook, have their own secret dishes. I will share the recipe for one of them - salmon with potatoes and mushrooms. Agree, it sounds amazing, but it tastes ... Well, let's go.Ingredients:
- salmon - 400 g;
- potatoes - 500 g;
- mushrooms - 200 g;
- onion - 1 head;
- sweet pepper - 1 pc.;
- mayonnaise, lemon, pepper, salt.
- I clean the potatoes and cook until half ready. I wash the mushrooms, cut into small pieces.
- Fry onions and mushrooms in sunflower oil for 5 minutes until half ready. After mixing with potatoes.
- I bake the baking dish in the oven and grease it with oil. I spread potatoes and onions with mushrooms.
- Sweet pepper cut into slices, placed on top of potatoes. I generously lubricate everything with mayonnaise.
- I cut the fish in portioned steaks, wash, sprinkle with salt and pepper, pour over lemon juice.
- I place the steaks on the potatoes, grease them with mayonnaise. On top of each put a ring of lemon.
- I send the baking sheet with the contents to the oven, where at a temperature of 180 degrees I bake for half an hour.
A recipe with potatoes and mushrooms will help you quickly and easily prepare a tasty and satisfying treat for a family feast.
Cooking with curd cream
I will tell you a recipe for a wonderful treat - salmon with curd cream, which will decorate the festive table or family dinner. The method is the simplest, it is prepared as quickly and simply as cutlets or a beef heart.Ingredients:
- salmon - 2 slices;
- lemon - 0.25 pcs.;
- olive oil - 35 g;
- yogurt - 125 ml;
- cottage cheese - 200 g;
- spices, herbs.
- Squeeze lemon juice into a large bowl, add spices, olive oil.
- I rub the pieces of salmon with the resulting mixture and send to the baking sheet covered with foil. I always cover the foil in two layers. I cover with foil on all sides, especially if I cook the whole.
- I send the form to the oven for 20 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.
- While baking, I make curd cream. To do this, finely chop the greens. Cottage cheese with salt, knead with a fork, mix with chopped herbs and yogurt.
- I serve the finished treat on the table with cream.
Cooking salmon is a very simple matter. Choose a free minute and treat the family with this dish. Everyone will like it.
Juicy salmon in foil
I do not add mayonnaise or sour cream. Everything is prepared in its own juice with the addition of sunflower oil and spices.Ingredients:
- salmon - 2 slices;
- onions - 2 medium heads;
- fresh tomato - 2 pcs.;
- fish seasoning;
- ground pepper, cardamom, salt, bay leaf.
- Sprinkle fresh salmon fillet with salt and pepper.
- I cut onions and tomatoes into thin rings.
- I cover the bottom of the pan with foil. I slightly raise the edges to form a depression. At the bottom I pour a little vegetable oil and spread the fish with spices.
- I put a few onion rings on top, add a little pepper and salt.
- I put tomatoes, cut into rings, on top of the onion, sprinkle with spices. I fasten the edges of the foil.
- Send to the oven for half an hour. The optimum temperature is 200 degrees.
- For garnish I use fresh vegetables, vegetable salad or boiled rice.
Finally, I add that properly cooked salmon in foil is a juicy, healthy and tasty treat.
How to bake correctly
The whole secret is in salmon and sauce, which is attached, because only correctly selected sauce will emphasize the taste of the food prepared in the foil.Ingredients:
- salmon - 1 kg;
- lemon - 1.5 pcs.;
- fish spices;
- green onions, salt, dill.
- fat sour cream - 150 ml;
- thick mayonnaise - 150 ml;
- fresh cucumber - 1 pc.;
- egg - 2 pcs.;
- mustard, pepper, onion, dill, salt.
- I cut the medium-sized fillet into 4 steaks, salt, season with spices. In some spices, salt is present, then not salt.
- I divide the lemon into rings and washed dill into two parts. Pour oil into a baking sheet, put lemon slices and dill on the bottom. I put the fish on top, sprinkle with lemon juice, lay the rest of the dill and lemon.
- I seal the edges of the baking dish with foil and send the pan to the refrigerator for several hours.
- After the time has passed, I move the pan from the refrigerator to the oven, heated to 200 degrees. After some time, bubbles become audible, immediately after that I reduce the heat and bake for 30 minutes.
- I'm making the sauce. Boil eggs and chop finely. I pass the cucumber through the grater, and chop the onion with dill.
- In a large bowl, mix sour cream and mayonnaise, add eggs, mustard, cucumber, onions, dill, mix everything, salt and pepper.
- I take out a baking sheet, transfer the contents to a plate, decorate with half rings of lemon and green onions. Serve with the sauce.
There is nothing difficult to prepare, but such a treat will shock any person to whom you dare to serve it.
Original version under cheese crust
Salmon baked in this way will be a wonderful decoration for a romantic dinner or a festive table.Ingredients:
- salmon - 2 slices;
- cheese - 150 g;
- lemon - 1 pc.;
- mayonnaise - 200 g;
- fish seasoning, vegetable oil, salt.
- I cut the slices in half and remove the stone.
- Sprinkle seasoning, salt, pour lemon juice on it, spread it on a baking sheet with the skin down. I pre-lay the paper on a baking sheet and grease it with oil.
- I pass the cheese through a grater and combine with mayonnaise. I spread the resulting cheese mass on top of the salmon.
- I send it to the oven, heated to 200 degrees, for about 25 minutes.
- I decorate the baked slices with half rings of lemon, olives, caviar. Serve with potatoes or rice.
In total, roasting takes no more than 40 minutes. Even unexpected guests will not be able to catch by surprise.