Cooking pollock - fried, in sour cream, meatballs, under the marinade
Many people love fish. This is especially true for men. They agree to eat it every day. For this reason, housewives are forced to show imagination in order to surprise spouses with their favorite treat. And my family is no exception.
I think pollock itself is tasteless. But, with the right approach, you can cook delicious dishes from it. In addition, it contains many useful minerals and vitamins.
Fried pollock recipe
Frying is the fastest and easiest way. Using seasonings and spices, I make its taste soft, spicy or spicy.IngredientsServings: - + 8
- pollock 1 kg
- milk 100 ml
- vegetable oil 1 tbsp. l
- flour 200 g
- seasonings, spices to taste
- I mix flour with spices and seasonings. It turns out a spicy mixture.
- I cut pollock slices, roll in this spicy flour.
- I warm the pan with oil, fry on both sides until a golden crust appears.
- Frying all the pieces, I put them tightly in a frying pan, pour milk. Covering the carcass over moderate heat for 30 minutes.
If you fry the fish, before sending it to the pan, grate it with seasonings and spices, pour lemon juice on it. After frying, I stew in milk or sour cream. As a result, the taste becomes more juicy and softer.
Cooking pollock in sour cream
The dish turns out appetizing and tender. I often use it to make zander, but pollock is great. In just 40 minutes, a culinary masterpiece is prepared that the family and guests love so much.Ingredients:
- fish - 800 grams;
- bow 1 head;
- carrots - 2 pieces;
- sour cream 20% - 200 ml;
- pepper, seasonings, vegetable oil, salt.
- I clean the vegetables, finely chop. If there is not much time, I grate the carrots.
- I heat the oil in a pan, add chopped onion. Two minutes later I lay carrots.
- Pollock cleanse, wash, cut into cubes, shift to vegetables. Mix well. Covering the dishes, I extinguish for about 7 minutes.
- Add sour cream, salt, pepper, season, stir. I cover it again and stew for a quarter of an hour.
The finished dish is very mouth-watering, and thanks to the carrots, it turns rosy and golden color. Bon Appetit!
Delicious fish cakes
Once my children asked me to cook a delicious fish dish. After a little thought, I decided to cook cutlets.Ingredients:
- pollock - 2 pcs.;
- hard cheese - 100 grams;
- sour cream - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- flour - 3 tbsp. spoons;
- vegetable oil, brown bread, spices.
- I wash the fish well, cut off the fins, remove the inner film. I separate the fillet with a sharp knife, slightly beat off, salt, sprinkle with spices.
- I chop garlic and cheese with a blender. Then add sour cream, knead well.
- I spread the fillet with the resulting cheese mass, make small rolls.
- I cut crusts from bread, pass it through a grater.
- Beat eggs slightly, after adding a little water.
- I roll the rolls in flour, and then wet them in eggs. I put it in a bowl with bread crumbs. I repeat the procedure. As a result, each cutlet is covered with a thick bread crust.
- Fry in a pan.
Cutlets are aromatic and juicy. Garnish with boiled potatoes or buckwheat.
Pollock under the marinadeIngredients:
- pollock - 1 kg;
- onions - 250 g;
- carrots - 300 g;
- tomato paste - 200 g;
- vinegar - 150 ml;
- flour - 50 g;
- sugar 1 tsp;
- salt, peppercorns, cloves, vegetable oil.
- I clean pollock, wash it, cut into small pieces. Pieces of salt, pepper, leave for 30 minutes. During this time, the spices absorb well.
- I roll the pieces in flour, fry in oil on each side for 7 minutes. I shift the resulting dish into the form and switch to the marinade.
- I cut onions into rings, and pass the carrots through a medium grater. I fry the onion rings in oil, and after a few minutes I lay the carrots. Mix, fry for 5 minutes.
- Pour in tomato paste, mix, fry for another 5 minutes.
- Pour 50 milliliters of water to vegetables, stew for 5 minutes.
- Add sugar, vinegar, salt, seasonings. The carcass is 10 minutes.
- I put the marinade on the finished pollock, let it cool, send it to a cool place for 3.5 hours.
Serve warm or cold, depending on personal preference.Video
Experiment, let your imagination run wild, and cook a real culinary masterpiece at home!