How to cook pasta tasty and fast - 5 recipes
Cooking pasta in almost every home. For many years, cooks have come up with many recipes. In the article we will tell you what you can cook from pasta quickly and tasty.
According to one legend, in the 16th century, the owner of a tavern located in the vicinity of Naples prepared noodles for visitors. His daughter, playing with the dough, made many thin tubes and hung them on the street. Seeing these toys, the owner of the tavern decided to boil them, and served to the guests, pouring tomato sauce. Visitors liked the dish.
Neapolitans began to come to the institution, thanks to which the owner made a fortune. He spent the money spent on the construction of a factory that produced such unusual products for that time.
The entrepreneur's name was Marco Aroni. The dish itself, no matter how hard to guess, was called pasta in honor of the inventor.
Pasta Recipe with Vegetables
In order to keep the pasta in shape during cooking, I fry them in a frying pan to a golden hue. I pick vegetables to taste. True, I always use tomatoes and onions. Let's move on to the recipe.IngredientsServings: - + 2
- pasta 200 g
- onion 1 pc
- bell pepper 1 pc
- tomato 2 pcs
- cheese 50 g
- garlic 1 pc
- water 300 ml
- parsley 1 sprig
- vegetable oil 1 tbsp. l
- salt to taste
- Fried boiled pasta in a pan until golden brown.
- I cut onions, tomatoes and carrots into small cubes. I cut the bell peppers into cubes. Greens and garlic finely chopped.
- I let the fried pasta cool, put them in a saucepan, pour water and send to the stove.
- Add onions, carrots and peppers, pour in oil, salt and pepper.
- I mix well, cover the dishes and cook until the water boils. At the very end, add chopped garlic and tomatoes.
Before serving, sprinkle the dish with chopped herbs and grated cheese. I use olives for decoration. I serve on the table with cutlets.
How to Make Loose Pasta
I admit, earlier, when I cooked pasta, they constantly stuck together. Since they looked ugly, it was unpleasant to eat them. Later I found out a recipe for making loose pasta. Now I will share it with you. Looking ahead, I’ll say this dish is a great addition to pork or rabbit.Ingredients:
- vegetable oil
- I draw water into the pot. It should be twice as much pasta. I bring to a boil, add pasta, mix and salt.
- I stir occasionally during cooking. The most important thing is not to digest. For this reason, I never engage in extraneous matters during cooking.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain the water using a colander. Some cooks wash them. I do not do this.
- Then pour a little vegetable or olive oil into the dish, mix and let stand for several minutes.
- After that, mix again.
In the end, I’ll add, if your pasta still sticks together, you should not be upset. Perhaps you have digested them or the products themselves are made from a solid variety of wheat flour. With a little practice, you will succeed perfectly.
Cooking pasta in a double boiler
Almost all housewives are used to cooking pasta on the stove. No wonder, because their mothers and grandmothers did it. Since in our time there are various devices in the kitchen, now we’ll talk about how to cook pasta in a double boiler.Ingredients:
- pasta - 300 grams
- salt - 1 tsp
- vegetable oil - a quarter teaspoon
- Fill the bottom of the double boiler with water. Pour pasta into the bowl, add water, salt and vegetable oil. I note that it is due to oil that they will not stick together.
- I lid the bowl and turn on the kitchen appliance.
- In a third of an hour, the dish is ready. I take them out of a double boiler and rinse well with heated water. This will eliminate excess starch.
As you can see, there is nothing complicated in the recipe. I prepare the dish in cases where there is no time for cooking more complex culinary masterpieces, such as baked salmon.
Delicious navy pasta
My husband really likes meat. For this reason, even the pasta I cook with it. My mother told me how to cook pasta in a navy manner. And I decided to share this recipe with you, dear readers.Ingredients:
- pasta - 0.5 kg
- minced meat - 300 grams
- salt pepper
- First of all, I clean the vegetables. I chop the onion well, pass the carrots through a coarse grater.
- I send the vegetables into the pan and fry them. Then add the minced meat, mix well and fry until tender. Pepper, salt.
- While the minced meat with vegetables is fried, in another pan I fry the pasta until they get a pink color. After that, I move them into a pan with minced meat and vegetables, add water. I cover the frying pan with a lid and fry until tender.
- I stir occasionally during frying. At the end I add chopped greens.
Perhaps the recipe is already known to you. However, I recognized him recently. I tried it and I liked it. First, you can taste a plate of delicious borsch, and then switch to “pasta”.
Recipe for Pasta with Sardine
I present to your attention a quick recipe for pasta with sardines. He is preparing so simply that even bachelors will cope with it.Ingredients:
- pasta - 250 grams
- sardine in tomato - 1 can
- cheese - 150 grams
- bow - 1 head
- garlic - 2 cloves
- pepper, salt, olive oil
- Boil pasta to such a state when they are a little firm inside. I recline in a colander.
- I pour a little olive oil into the pan and fry the chopped onions well.
- I take the sardine out of the can and remove the bones. Add to chopped onion. I crush the fish with a fork, mix, pepper and salt.
- After 2-3 minutes, add boiled pasta to the fish and onion. Stir and carcass over low heat for 5-10 minutes.
- At the very end, sprinkle with grated cheese. I cover the pan with a lid and keep it on fire until the cheese melts.
Agree, there is nothing complicated in cooking. If you want something special, prepare this delicious and nutritious dish.