Recipes for making cabbage stuffed cabbage in a slow cooker with video
I believe that the most favorable time for making cabbage rolls is spring. In the spring, fresh cabbage begins to be sold in stores - the main ingredient in the preparation of cabbage rolls in a slow cooker.
I say with confidence that once you cook cabbage rolls in a slow cooker, you will make sure how convenient and simple it is. In addition, the temperature in this kitchen appliance has almost no effect on the ingredients. Dishes are prepared due to internal pressure.
The classic recipe for stuffed cabbage in a slow cooker
Many housewives often cook cabbage rolls. I like to cook stuffed cabbage in a slow cooker.IngredientsServings: - + 6
- cabbage 2 heads
- ground beef 500 g
- onion 2 pcs
- rice 1.5 cups
- carrots 1 pc
- mayonnaise 30 g
- tomato paste 50 g
- salt, meat seasoning, pepper to taste
- In each head of cabbage I cut a stump with a knife, trying to keep the leaves intact.
- I pour water into a large pot, bring to a boil and lower the head of cabbage for 5 minutes. I take it out, let it cool and separate the leaves.
- I clean the vegetables, finely chop the onion, and rub the carrots on a coarse grater.
- Pour oil into the capacity of the multicooker, spread half the onion and grated carrots.
- In frying mode, fry vegetables to a golden hue. After disconnecting and moving the vegetable mass into a plate.
- Add minced meat to the same plate (usually I take beef), the rest of the uncooked onion and unboiled rice. Salt, pepper, sprinkle with spices and mix thoroughly.
- I carefully cut coarse veins from each cabbage leaf. I spread the filling on each leaf, after which I wrap the edges with an envelope.
- Stuffed cabbage rolls stacked in tight rows in the capacity of the multicooker, pre-oiled.
- I activate the baking mode for 10 minutes. Then I press the “cancel” key and pour boiling water into the container so that it does not reach the edge of cabbage rolls by one centimeter.
- I turn on the extinguishing mode for 40 minutes.
- While the cabbage rolls are preparing, I am preparing the sauce. In a small bowl I mix sour cream, tomato and a glass of cooled boiled water. Add salt.
- Pour cabbage rolls with the resulting sauce and continue stewing for another 40 minutes. In this case, the cabbage is cooked. If you need crisp cabbage, reduce the cooking time.
- Turn off the slow cooker. Ready stuffed cabbage can not take out another 10 minutes. After moving to plates and serving, watering the sauce and mayonnaise formed in the container.
Cabbage rolls are cooked in a slow cooker quickly and turn out to be very tasty.
Stuffed cabbage recipe with potatoes
Many eaters like cabbage rolls. According to tradition, they begin with a mixture of rice and minced meat. This does not mean that you cannot use something else. I will tell a vegetarian version of cabbage rolls with potatoes in a slow cooker. Since meat is not used, the dish is perfect for a lean table.Ingredients:
- minced meat - 500 g
- potatoes - 10 pcs.
- onion - 1 pc.
- egg - 1 pc.
- sweet pepper - 1 pc.
- cabbage - 2 kg
- tomato - 1 pc.
- sour cream, salt, spices
- I lower the cabbage into boiling water. Boil for a few minutes. At the end of cooking, I separate the leaves from the stumps.
- Cooking gravy using tomato, pepper, carrot and onion. I turn on the slow cooker, activate the baking mode and fry the carrots and onions. After I add the tomato and sweet pepper. Stir and leave to stew for a few minutes.
- I wash, peel and pass the potatoes through a fine grater. Salt, pepper and mix with a few spoons of sour cream. It will protect potatoes from darkening.
- I combine the resulting mass with minced meat, egg and half the fried vegetables, mix well. The filling is ready.
- I spread the filling on a leaf of cabbage - about two spoons. I wrap the stuffed cabbage with an envelope.
- Stuffed cabbage with potato filling in a slow cooker.
- Now doing the sauce. I mix the second part of the fried vegetables with two glasses of water and three spoons of sour cream. I send the sauce to the dish with cabbage rolls.
- I cook cabbage rolls with potatoes for 2 hours in stewing mode. After I take it out of the slow cooker and serve it hot, pouring sauce on it.
I note that even if there is no meat in the dish, this does not mean that it is not tasty. Do not believe, then cook it and try it with the whole family. If you really want meat, cook a duck.
Lazy cabbage rolls in sour cream sauce in a slow cooker
I admit that I used to cook lazy cabbage rolls exclusively in the oven. At the same time, fry and boil the components in pots and pans. Once I decided to cook a dish in a slow cooker. It turned out great.Ingredients:
- minced meat - 500 g
- rice - 150 ml
- cabbage - 350 g
- bow - 1 head
- egg - 1 pc.
- water - 200 ml
- seasoning for minced meat - 50 g
- flour, bay leaf, salt
- water - 250 ml
- sour cream - 60 g
- flour - 30 g
- bouillon cube - 0.5 pcs.
- The preparation of lazy cabbage rolls begins with the processing of cabbage. I cut it in the middle squares. I wash the rice well. I spread rice, cabbage in the capacity of the multicooker, pour hot water and salt into it.
- I activate the heating mode. After 5 minutes, release pressure. Mix the cabbage and rice mixture into a bowl and mix well.
- I chop the onion and cut into small cubes. In frying mode, fry until golden. I don’t close the lid.
- I mix minced meat with seasoning, flour and an egg. Salt and mix. Combine with onions, cabbage and rice.
- I form cabbage rolls. During modeling, the meat is well compacted. Otherwise, during the heat treatment, the cabbage rolls simply fall apart. In total, I get 15 pieces.
- Stuffed cabbage rolls on both sides. At the same time, about 5 pieces are placed in the pan. Therefore, the process of frying takes a quarter of an hour. After the semi-finished goods I put them in the multicooker capacity.
- Sauce. I combine water with sour cream, flour and a crushed stock cube. Salt and mix.
- I pour the cabbage with the resulting sauce. I cut the bay leaf for several hours and send it to the slow cooker.
- I close the lid, set the manual mode and cook for about 12 minutes. I serve on the table pre-watering the sauce.
The dish is very tasty and retains its pristine appeal. With what to eat it, with potatoes or pasta, you decide.
Sauerkraut cabbage rolls
Stuffed cabbage is a versatile dish that is perfect for lunch, dinner or a festive table. In my family, no festive event is held without sauerkraut stuffed cabbage. And this is contrary to the fact that the base of my dish is sour cabbage.Ingredients:
- minced meat 600 g
- sour cabbage - 1 head
- onion 4 pcs.
- carrots - 2 pcs.
- rice - 2 glasses
- milk - 500 ml
- pepper and salt
- I carefully wash the cabbage and take it apart. I put them in a deep bowl and pour over boiling water. I leave it in the water for 5 minutes.
- I wash the rice and pour boiling water for 10 minutes.
- I clean the carrots, wash and pass through a coarse grater.
- I clean the onion, wash and cut into small cubes.
- I pour a little oil into the preheated pan, pour the carrots and onions and fry for 5 minutes on low heat.
- I add rice and fried vegetables to the dishes with minced meat. Salt, pepper and mix well. Stuffing is ready.
- I spread a spoonful of minced meat on a leaf of cabbage and wrap it in an envelope. So do all the stuffed cabbage. I put envelopes with minced meat in a slow cooker.
- Switching to the sauce. I bring the milk to a boil, dilute a little tomato paste in it, add salt and pepper.
- I pour the cabbage rolls with sauce so that it completely covers them.
- I close the lid of the multicooker and activate the quenching mode for an hour.
After this time, cabbage rolls are ready. I take it out of the slow cooker, put it on plates and serve it with sour cream.
The secret of cooking delicious cabbage rolls
There are 4 secrets to fully reveal the taste of cabbage rolls.
- To make stuffed cabbage tastier, just put a little butter on top during stewing.
- Stuffed cabbage can be stewed on a pillow of vegetables. To do this, put spicy greens, sweet peppers, onions and carrots at the bottom of the container, add water and sour cream.
- To make cabbage rolls more piquant, instead of ordinary water, they take wine or natural juice.
- Traditionally, stuffing for stuffed cabbage is wrapped in cabbage leaves. If the size of cabbage rolls is not important, you can safely replace them with grape leaves, you will get dolma.
I don’t know if you have a slow cooker. If you have not purchased this device, I recommend doing so. For several days of its use, you will appreciate all the advantages, which the multicooker has no less than the electric kettle.