How to bake whole carp and slices
Carp is a species of freshwater fish of the carp family. It has a juicy, dense, slightly sweet meat. It can be boiled, steamed, fried and baked. Using any method, an excellent dish is obtained, since the carp meat tastes good.
The meat contains the following useful components: potassium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, is a valuable source of vitamins D and A and group B. It also has a certain amount of sodium, so it is suitable for a salt-free diet.
Common carp - unpretentious fish, can live in dirty reservoirs and accumulate harmful substances. In addition, there are cases of allergy to meat protein.
- The easiest way to bake the whole carcass. To do this, they clean it, remove the fins, optionally separate the head, wash it, rub it with salt, pepper and spices inside and out.
- One of the main rules is to bake fresh carp. Frozen meat is tasteless and dry.
- It is more correct to bake in foil or container with a closed lid, so it will be cooked in its own juice and will not dry out. 10 minutes before readiness, you can expand the foil or remove the lid to get a golden crust.
- The meat is very tender, the liquid evaporates quickly, if you overexpose and do not follow the rules, the dish will turn out dry.
- Standard cooking technology: at 180-200 ° C for about half an hour.
Calorie Baked Carp
The calorie content of fresh carp is 97 kcal per 100 grams, and differs depending on the species. The Caspian carp has 97 kcal, the Azov carp 121 kcal.The calorie content of baked carp without oil is 104 kcal and higher.
It should be noted that during cooking, it increases depending on the components (sour cream, oil, mayonnaise, etc.).
Classic baking recipe
The easiest way to bake in the oven is with a preliminary pickle. This is a standard recipe, which, if desired, can be varied taking into account the taste preferences of the family.Ingredients:
- medium-sized carp;
- lubricating oil;
- lemon juice;
- To clean, remove fins, wash, separate the head. Cut into portioned slices. Season with salt and pepper. You can use other spices that are appropriate for cooking fish. Pour juice and let stand for about 15 minutes.
- Peel, wash the vegetables and cut into thin rings.
- Grease the container with oil, put onions and carrots in a layer.
- Put pieces of carp on vegetables.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped dill. Greens will eliminate the river smell and give a piquant aroma.
- Cover the container, bake at 180 ° C for half an hour. If there is no lid, cover with foil. 10 minutes before the end of cooking, open the lid (foil) to brown the crust.
Tasty whole carp
Cooking the whole carcass looks spectacular. If you also stuff it, it will turn out to be just “super”. For the filling, you can choose mushrooms, vegetables, rice.Ingredients:
- sazan - medium;
- mushrooms - 100 g;
- white wine - 50 ml;
- lemon juice.
- Clean, remove fins, gills, eyes, wash fish. Salt, sprinkle with pepper, pour juice, white wine and let it brew in the marinade.
- Wash chopped mushrooms.
- Peel the onion. Chop in the form of half rings.
- In a frying pan, sauté the onion, add mushrooms and fry until the liquid evaporates.
- Grease the form, put thin slices of lemon on the bottom. Put a carp on top. Stuff the abdomen with mushrooms and onions. Fasten the edges with toothpicks.
- Cover with a lid or foil. Bake at 180 ° C for 30 minutes.
- 10 minutes before cooking, open the lid, pour the marinade, continue baking.
Whole carp with lemon in red wine
Try to cook a baked carp with lemon and red wine:
- After standard preparation, make cuts in the carcass every 3 cm, put in them a piece of butter and a thin slice of lemon.
- In a pan, pass the onions, bell peppers and tomatoes. Add red wine to the vegetable mixture. With the resulting sauce, water the fish during baking.
- According to this recipe, you need to bake in the open form, so it is important to water it periodically so as not to dry out.
Common carp in pieces in foil
In this way, you can bake the pieces in one foil, or you can batch. In any case, it will turn out delicious.Ingredients:
- sazan - medium;
- lemon juice;
- foil lubrication oil;
- tomato - a couple of pieces;
- sour cream;
- To clean, wash, cut the fish into pieces. Salt, sprinkle with pepper, pour lemon juice on it, let it marinate until vegetables are cooked.
- Peel onions, carrots. Cut, passer. Add chopped tomatoes. Fry for a few minutes.
- Prepare the foil, greased. Put the carp, top vegetables, pour sour cream, wrap the ends of the foil.
- Put in a mold and bake at 180 ° C for half an hour.
Common carp with vegetables and potatoes
The most common side dish for fish is potatoes. It can be prepared separately, or can be baked together.Ingredients:
- sazan - medium;
- potatoes - 1.2 kg;
- vegetable oil - 50 ml;
- onions - a pair of pieces;
- juice of half a lemon;
- tomatoes - a couple of pieces;
- To clean, wash the fish. Cut into slices. Season with salt and pepper. Pour juice and marinate.
- Peel, wash the potatoes. Cut into rings. Salt, pour with vegetable oil and mix.
- Peel the onion, cut into half rings.
- Grease the container, put the pieces of fish, grease with oil. Top with potatoes and onions.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 40 minutes.
- For river fish you need to take certain spices. There are special herbs that enhance the taste, but at the same time level the specific smell - anise, oregano, marjoram. They will get rid of the smell of tina - celery, onions, parsley. Bay leaves, mint, lemon balm, coriander, thyme, lemon will give a special aroma. Therefore, it is recommended to rub the carcass with the necessary spices, and when baking, put several rings of onion or lemon inside.
- So that the scales do not stick to the bottom of the form, put lemon slices, thin onion rings under it.
- White wine or soy is added to the marinade. It will turn out tasty and unusual. One and the same product, but the taste will be different.
- If the carp is caught with caviar, you can make a delicious pie out of it. Eggs are added to eggs (one third of the volume of caviar), flour, salt, pepper, poured into a greased form and baked.
Using a combination of tastes of different ingredients, you can cook an unforgettable, festive dish. Do not stop at standard recipes. Take the classic as a basis and diversify it. And culinary masterpieces are born.